We use personal information for various purposes, as described in detail below.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Property Perspective, controls the processing of any personal information collected through marketing cookies used on the Property Perspective website .We have offices in the following locations :
Head Office Property Perspective, Garden Place, Victoria Street, Altrincham WA14 1ET
Yorkshire Office Property Perspective, 1200 Century Way, Thorpe Park Business Park
Leeds LS15 8ZA
Midlands Office Property Perspective, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Birmingham B24 9FD
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal information” is any information that relates to you and identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Property Perspective will collect various types of personal information and special categories of personal information (such as health and other sensitive data) about you, including the following (as applicable):
we will ask for your name, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, personal preferences, social identifier if you choose to log in to your account via social media and age or date of birth.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
When you use our services we will ask for personal information (at the moment of collection we will explain what information is required in order for us to provide the particular service, and what information you may choose to provide), such as:
- your postal address and payment details ;
- your date of birth and / or confirmation that you are above a certain age;
- your email-address when signing up for one of our contests, free prize giveaways (“Prize Giveaways”) or newsletters;
- a record of our correspondence with you (including any feedback you have provided on any of our services), if you have been in contact with our Customer Service.
If you choose to create a property perspective account through your social network account (such as Facebook), your sign-on credentials will be imported via your social network account. Please note that when you use this “social sign-on” option, we will use the following personal information:
- your Facebook identifier
We will often also receive certain personal information (which you have agreed to be accessible on your public profile) via the social network, such as:
- your name, age, location, preferences, occupation, and other public profile information such as your pictures or your friends list on the social network, as well as your likes. This information will not be shared with property perspective by Facebook if you have a private profile.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We will also collect personal information about you when you interact with our brand, websites and apps and how you use them, as follows:
- Website: we will collect information from the Property Perspective website that you visit and how you use it. A visit to our website results in data being sent from your browser to our servers. We will collect personal information in this way, such as:
- your IP address;
- the date and time of the visit and how long you remained on our website;
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come);
- the pages visited on our website; and
- information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version, operating system, etc).
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Most of the information we collect about you will be personal information that you have voluntarily provided to us, through our website.
Other sources from whom we may obtain your personal information include:
- third parties (such as credit reference agencies, law enforcement/regulatory bodies, and companies providing commercially available databases etc.). Some of these third-party sources may include publicly-available sources of information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Property Perspective will create a profile for you with the information needed to provide you with our services. The personal information we collect from the above other sources listed above will be used in the format that it is received, or, where appropriate, will be combined with personal information we obtain from other internal or external sources. We use and analyse this personal information where necessary for the following purposes detailed below:
- Improving our services: we will use your personal information to build a profile on you in order to understand how you use our services, to develop more interesting and relevant services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the services we offer you. We process your personal information in this way as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in providing better services for you and our other customers.
- Processing your purchase: we use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process your purchase, and to notify you of the status of your purchase. It is necessary to process your personal in this way for the performance of a contract with Property Perspective.
- Preventing fraud: we will also use your personal information to assess your credit worthiness and to prevent fraud. For this purpose, we may need to share your personal information with our credit rating providers (see “how we share your personal information” below). This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we are not the victim of fraud and to protect our legal rights set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- To provide customer support: if you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We will process your personal information in this way if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with Property Perspective if it is required for us to comply with any legal obligations. If it is not necessary to process your personal data for either of these reasons we will process it as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we can provide the best service possible.
- Social sign-on(this means the use of your social network credentials such as your Facebook user login information to create and sign into your Property Perspective account): when you use the social sign-on option Property Perspective will limit the use of public profile information to that which is necessary for the creation of your Property Perspective account, as it is necessary for the performance of your contract with Property Perspective in relation to account creation. Property Perspective will, upon receipt of any irrelevant information from the social network, discard such information. After having created your account, you will have the opportunity to supplement it with any information you would like to share with us, such as personal information you provide through a completed survey. We will process this personal information as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in completing your profile and ensuring we have accurate records about you. To the extent we cannot process it to meet these legitimate interests, we will only process this personal information if you consent to providing it. Any supplemental information you provide to us will be used for the purposes and on the lawful grounds explained in this statement, including to enrich your Property perspective profile and to personalise your Property Perspective experience.
- Marketing:when you sign up to receive Property Perspective newsletters, provide feedback on our service online or use our website, we will use your personal information to create a profile based on the information we hold about you. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we have accurate information about you in one place. We create your profile in accordance with your preferences in order to provide you with the best personalised experience, to send you personalised marketing messages and newsletters and for opinion research purposes. Below you can find a more detailed description of the ways in which we will use your personal information for these purposes.
- What kind of information: the way you interact with our brand across all the different channels described above (e.g. the Property Perspective website, social media and marketing messages we send you) and the information we collect in that regard from each of these channels provides us valuable information about your interests and preferences. This insight gives us the opportunity to offer you the best Property Perspective experience possible. To learn about you and your interests, we analyse your interactions with our brand using various kinds of information, as set out above. In particular, we may combine the information we collect with information we lawfully obtain from third parties.
This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we provide you the most appropriate offers for products and to personalise your experience. You can opt-out of us combining your personal information with the information lawfully collected from third parties through your account settings page or by contacting us using the contact details set out below. If you have given us your consent to send you marketing communications or if we are permitted by law to send such communications without obtaining your consent, we use the information that you have provided to us when interacting with us for sending you personalised marketing messages about property Perspective services, events, Prize Giveaways and promotions. In some instances we will also aggregate your personal information with that of other individuals, to create comprehensive reports about how customers use our products and services, and experience our brand. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in analysing our brand and determining how to improve our services.
- What kind of channels: we will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send our personalised marketing communications.
- What kind of messages: the messages we will send you will be personalised and tailored to your individual preferences and interests. We use analytics in order to generate such personalised messages. These analytics will process your personal information and place you in marketing segments, which determine the content of the messages and the offers you will receive from us. These direct marketing messages may contain information about our services, events, Prize Giveaways or promotions and Property Perspective news. We personalise these messages on the basis of that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we provide the most appropriate information. We will, in certain circumstances, also use the channels for opinion research (such as to ask if you would like to participate in a survey) and to learn about your experience and improve your experience with Property Perspective, including by sending you personalised messages.
- Re-targeting: our website use re-targeting technologies, which we will only use after you have provided your consent. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products and/or services, advertisements from us on partner websites. We believe that the display of personalised, interest-based advertising is more interesting and relevant to our customers than advertising that does not have a personal connection. Re-targeting technologies analyse the information we collect about your interactions with each Property Perspective platform as described in relation to marketing above and information obtained from other parties, including your cookies, and display advertisements based on your past web-surfing behaviour. We will process your data for re-targeting purposes with your explicit consent. Please click Here for further information on cookies and instructions on how to disable re-targeting. Note that our sites generally are not configured to respond to web browser do-not-track signals.
- Ads: we also work with non – Property Perspective companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect personal information about your visits to our websites or apps and your interaction with our communications, including advertising. They will only collect this information to the extent you have consented to the placement of cookies for marketing purposes. Please click Here [insert hyperlink to cookies policy] for further information on cookies and instructions on how to change your cookie preferences.
- provide information, content and offerings tailored to our customers’ needs;
- for general research and statistical purposes; and
- for aggregated reporting purposes within the adidas group;
- develop new products and services;
- monitor performance of our products and services and/or improve our technology;
- to be able to send you personalised marketing messages;
- to display online ads to you.
We will ask for your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this privacy statement and as required to do so under applicable law. We will not use your personal information for other purposes before we have received such consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share limited the personal information you provide when you sign up for a Property Perspective single sign-on (your name, email address, password and date of birth) with our cloud service providers for the purposes of identification and authentication, so that you can log on to your Property Perspective account quickly and with the ease and speed you expect from us from anywhere in the world.
We will also share your personal information as necessary and only for the purposes and on the lawful grounds described above with various third parties who process your personal information on our behalf, such as third parties that run our loyalty program and/or Prize Giveaways/competitions, hosting, delivery, payment and fraud management providers, credit scoring agencies and analytics platform providers. We require that these service providers and other third parties adhere to strict rules when processing your personal information, including to only use your personal information in accordance with Property Perspective instructions and the applicable laws.
WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our website will, in certain circumstances, provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network such as Facebook or Twitter (for example by registering an account), your activity on our website or via our apps will also be made available to that social network. This is necessary for the performance of your contract with Property Perspective which allows you to interact with a social network. If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or apps or are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, the social network might add this information to your respective profile on this network based on your privacy settings. If you would like to prevent this type of data transfer, please log out of your social network account before you enter one of our websites or apps, or change the app’s privacy settings, where possible. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal information, what rights you have and how you can maintain suitable privacy settings for your needs.
WITH LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Property Perspective will disclose personal information where required by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interest, for investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies, to protect and defend Property Perpectives’ legal rights, to protect the personal safety of Property Perspective website users or by order of a valid injunction ‘from a court or law enforcement agency.
WITH YOUR CONSENT
We will share your personal information with other third parties (different from those described above, for example, sports or fitness centres or when you decide to connect our devices with third party devices) in other limited circumstances. In these instances we will, where required by applicable law, obtain your consent to share your personal information in this way.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your personal information and implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for two years from your last interaction with us, such as the date your account was deleted, your last purchase, the last time you used one of our apps or in some other way contacted or interacted, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law.
The following are examples to illustrate how Property Perspective keeps your personal information for as long as necessary for a particular purpose:
- we may keep your personal information collected during a purchase for as long as required by tax laws (longer than 2 years in some European countries);
- we may keep your personal information for a shorter period if you ask us to delete your personal information. In such a case, Property Perspective will aim to delete your personal information within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request;
- information collected in connection with promotions will be kept for no longer than one month following the end of the promotion.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless stated otherwise, we store and process your personal information in the European Union. There will, however, be occasions when we need to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to a country is not regarded under European Law as providing the same level of data protection as the country in which you normally use our products and/or services. For example, the personal information you provide when you sign up for an Property Perspective account will be stored in the European Union, and our cloud services providers located outside the EEA for the purposes of authenticating your account and signing you in. In these circumstances we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected. Typically, such steps include carrying out data security reviews of any recipients and putting in place contracts with such recipients to ensure they employ the same or similar appropriate technical and organisational measures as Property Perspective, so your data is adequately protected. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact us at the contact details below.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
As a general rule, we do not intentionally collect personal information about children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information about children under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, except where we are required by applicable law to keep it.
Where we know a child is above the age of 13, but considered a minor under applicable law, we will obtain parental/guardian consent prior to using that child’s personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our websites may contain links to third party websites, and some of our services provide you with access to third party services (such as social networks).
We have no control over how third party websites and services process your personal information. We do not review third party websites and services, and we are not responsible for such third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party websites or services that you access from our websites or services.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fair play and transparency are important to us. We are open about the personal information we collect and have implemented mechanisms to enable you to exercise any rights you might have with respect to your personal information.
Where we have obtained your consent in relation to any matter in relation to your personal information (e.g. your consent to receiving direct marketing messages or your consent to the placement of cookies on your device), you can withdraw this consent at any time by contact us using the contact details set out below or changing your cookie settings.
ACCESS TO, DELETION, AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have ordered products or services or registered an account with us, you can access your personal information through one of our websites. Our websites generally present you with the option to add, update or remove information we have about you
If any personal information we have about you is not accessible through our website, you can send us a request for access to this information at no cost using the contact details set out at the end of this privacy statement.
After receiving your request and sufficient information to verify your identity we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we have about you which you are entitled to have under applicable law. We will also confirm the purposes for which such personal information is being used, its recipients and the origin of the information.
You may write to us at any time requesting amendments to certain personal information that you consider to be incorrect or irrelevant or to request that we block, erase or otherwise remove your personal information. You may also write to us at any time to object to our use of your personal information, restrict our use of your personal information, or request that we provide your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit to a third party (right to data portability). We will comply with these requests in relation to your personal information in line with applicable law.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MARKETING MESSAGES
All our marketing communications contain an easy way to opt out from receiving future messages, such as a link through which you can unsubscribe. You may also opt out for particular channels (for example email or SMS) as indicated in the message received in such channel or through your Property Perspective account settings.
If you would like to opt out of receiving Property Perspective marketing messages you may use the unsubscribe link contained in the messages you have received, or alternatively you could contact our :
Customer service department – Online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that if you choose to opt out of receiving marketing messages in the manner explained above, we will continue to process your personal information, in particular to allow us to understand your interests and preferences, but we will stop using your personal information to send you personalised or non-personalised marketing messages. If you would like us to stop such processing in part or in full, we have explained how to do this in the above paragraph.
Please note that some of our mobile apps might also send you messages, including (if you have given your permission to do so) push messages, for instance about new products or services. In this case, the particular mobile app will provide just in time notices before we send you push notifications. You can disable these messages through the settings in your phone or the app, or choose to uninstall the app to stop receiving the messages.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Property Perspective has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of privacy and data protection. We therefore regularly review our online privacy statement in order to ensure that it is free of errors and clearly visible on websites, that it contains appropriate information about your rights and our processing activities, and that it is implemented and is compliant with applicable law. We may update this privacy statement from time to time to keep it up to date, to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with applicable law. If we make significant changes to this privacy statement, we will inform you by posting a notification on our websites and/or mobile apps along with an updated version of the privacy statement
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, how to exercise your rights or about our privacy statement you are welcome to contact us at:
Online at email@example.com
if you prefer to contact us by regular mail, please send your request to the following address:
Head Office – Property Perspective, Garden Place, Victoria Street, Altrincham WA14 1ET
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority using their website.
LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 2018
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COOKIES
FIRST OF ALL… WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. For this section, we conveniently use “cookies” as an umbrella term for techniques such as cookies, Flash cookies and web beacons. They don’t take much space and they will be removed automatically when expired. Some cookies expire at the end of your internet session, while others will be saved for a limited amount of time.
SECONDLY… WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT COOKIE TYPES WE USE?
There are different types of cookies with different uses. Some are there just to allow you to browse the website and see certain features. Some give us an idea on your browsing experience, i.e. when you have trouble finding what you are looking for, so we can improve and make your future visit as pleasant as possible.
Cookies set by Property Perspective are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than us are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer or mobile both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites. We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons.
The most important cookies are the required cookies. They are essential and help you to navigate on the website and to use basic features, such as media plugins. Then there are functionality cookies that enable you to save your shopping bag, create a wish list and to save your shipping details for a quicker checkout. The performance and analytics cookies we use to improve our website. We also like to show you relevant offers. To manage this we collect browsing data, which may be linked to a unique identifier to allow us to understand how you interact with Property Perspective across different platforms as described in our privacy statement (click [here] for our privacy statement). Interaction cookies are used for you to interact with social media or to submit reviews. Targeting cookies, advertising cookies and social media cookies capture your preferences in order to show you relevant ads outside the Property Perspective sites. In addition, social media cookies may be used to track your activity over social media platforms.
- REQUIRED COOKIES
are essential and help you navigate, move around on the website and see certain features (e.g. these cookies make sure your basket is saved during all the steps of your checkout process). These cookies are required to enable core site functionality. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
- FUNCTIONALITY AND ANALYTICS COOKIES
are there so we can give you an even smoother customer experience (e.g. these cookies help you to save and remind you about your shopping bag and enable you to create a wish list). These cookies allow us to analyse site usage so we can measure and improve performance. These cookies may be placed by us or a third party on our behalf (see our cookie opt-out tool) and are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
- ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
- will remember your product and buying preferences or assist marketing efforts in other ways. These cookies enable us to share data, such as what you like, with our advertisers, so the advertisement you see can be more relevant to your preferences (sometimes referred to as “targeting cookies”).
- help us to understand shopping behaviour of visitors. This enables us to keep improving our website, so shopping becomes easier and more pleasant, and to improve the marketing messages we send to our customers (sometimes referred to as “performance cookies”).
- are used for you to express your opinion. These cookies will enable you to like or recommend us on social media and to chat with our service agents. But you can also advise our other (potential) customers by rating and reviewing our products (sometimes referred to as “interaction cookies”).
WHAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE COOKIES?
You can change your browser settings to delete or prevent certain cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. Find out how this works for your browser here:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Adobe (flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policies/flash-player.html
to learn about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer for opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. Because the opt-out tools may depend on cookies, you may need to visit these sites again to reinstate your preferences if you delete your cookies.
HOW OFTEN WILL YOU UPDATE THIS COOKIE STATEMENT?
The date at the top of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
FINALLY…WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Image already added